Adding the BBANK token to the Metamask wallet
1. Open Metamask. Click on Add token.
2. Click on “Custom Token.” Add the contract address: 0xf4b5470523ccd314c6b9da041076e7d79e0df267
Click on Next and add the token.
Purchasing BBANK on Uniswap
1. Connect your Metamask wallet to Uniswap.
2. Choose your “from crypto” from the list. For this tutorial, we are swapping ETH to BBANK.
3. Choose BBANK as your “to token.”
4. Enter the amount of ETH you want to SWAP. You will see the equivalent number of BBANK tokens you will get in terms of the ETH. Click on SWAP.
5. Click on Confirm SWAP.
6. Confirm the transaction in your Metamask wallet. Click on Confirm.
Note: You may also choose to adjust the gas fee by clicking on EDIT. You will have 3 options to adjust the gas fee. The higher the fee, the faster your transaction will be. Choose one.
7. That is it. Your swap is done which you can view on Etherscan to know the status. Once the swap is done, you will find your BBANK in your Metamask wallet.